Friday, July 1, 2011

Happiness is just a Word

So yeah.

I'm drawing comics. I'm looking for a job. I'm sitting at home, alone most of the time and just either job searching, drawing, or just watching netflix.

As much as I despise pouring out crap thats in my soul, this particular problem has gotten to the point where its making it difficult to even draw anymore. So therefore I cannot keep it in anymore.

If you were to ask me if I was "happy" I will answer "I am content." Well, the truth is I am far from content and its driving me crazy.

Dont get me wrong, I'm glad I'm living away from home and I'm going to the school of my dreams and studying/working to be a comic book artist. Yet right now I feel like I'm just drowning.

Its a feeling of loneliness, its a feeling of "You're not good enough", its a feeling of whatever the hell you want to call it. It's that stupid little voice thats screaming "NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND! Because you're an annoying pain in the ass!"

Which at the moment, it kinda feels like it.

I know this seems really pathetic. Hell I'm not even sure anyone is actually going to read this, or if anyone actually cares. Guess its just my really sad attempt of writing about how I feel in order to achieve some level of comfort.

But anyway, that's my two cents tossed into the bucket of sorrows.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment